Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm the biggest loser!

Well, not yet, but I will be. My neighborhood is doing a biggest loser competition, and I plan on winning. I pay $10 to sign up and will win $100 or more depending on how many people sign up. It starts tomorrow (Sat. April 4) and goes until May 30. This is the most exciting thing that has happened in my life for a while now. (I know, my life is pretty boring.) I will be posting weekly updates on my progress, hopefully it will motivate me to lose more if everyone who wants to read this know how much I weigh.

Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Awesome--money is always a great incentive :) I'll be rooting for you to win. My undergrad degree is in Exercise Physiology if you need any help!

Diana said...

Fun stuff! I went running like two weeks ago, but haven't made it out since! What a fun idea! Go Wendy! Rob and I have decided to start going to the pool a couple of times a week (since I work there now, we get to go for free) and we are going to take turns swimming laps so we can get more exercise. I'll be watching to see how you are doing!

Laura said...

That sounds fun. I need to find some kind of motivation like that. Good luck!

Stacie Kay said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!! =)