Saturday, April 18, 2009

Biggest Loser Week 2

Week 2 I've done awesome, I have had at least 80 ounces of water everyday this week. I have taken my vitamins and I have worked out at least 30 minutes every day, and although I'm not following a specific diet I have cut down on my sugar intake and have eaten more vegetables than I usually do. Yet, somehow I have managed to gain 3 lbs. since last week! That's not the result I'm looking for, but it might be possible that it is all muscle gain, and that I have loss 2 lbs. of fat gained 5 lbs. of muscle. Actually, I don't know if that is possible, but I'm not going to research and find out. I would rather just assume that it is.

Hopefully, the results next week will be more promising.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Good job doing this Wendy! Sorry you gained this week. That is so frustrating! I've been doing weight watchers and it really works for me. The biggest thing is probably making sure you're getting the right portions and writing down everything you eat. Good luck! I've been planing to blog about my weight loss goals but I get too nervous. Maybe I should.