Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving weekend was filled with surprises this year. On Wednesday, I had an unexpected day off from work. My friends from "the good old days" came over for a last minute get-together. It's always refreshing to see friends and catch up.

Thanksgiving Day was nice. I went to my grandparent's house for dinner. All of my siblings were there. It's been about a year since we have all been together at the same time.
This is my sister Karen and her fiance Terry with Shannon (Stephen's girlfriend) in the background.






Friday was another unexpected day off from work. My girls and I stayed home all day and got caught up on some house work.

Saturday was exciting because Ben came home from working out of town for 5 weeks straight.

Sunday was fun. We had lunch at Ben's mom's house. Then, we took the girls the movie theatre to see Bolt. After that, we had dinner at my dad's house.

All in all a very nice few days off.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Have you been able to get to see Twilight yet?
I hope so!!