Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Pictures



There are some of my favorites. We have a whole bunch of them. I don't know why it took me so long to get some pictures taken. I think we will be doing it more often from now on. 

Mary gave herself a hair cut about a week before the pictures were scheduled. I took her to get it fixed, they did the best they could do. I just keep telling myself that it could have been worse. I'll just make sure that I hide all scissors in the house the next time I plan on family pictures.
 



6 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

That is so funny about Mary cutting her own hair--it will make for a great story to tell later! I LOVE the pictures. The girls look totally adorable playing in the leaves.

Diana said...

Your family pictures are so cute! Eden just cut her bangs AGAIN just this week too! Maybe it's the age?! I hope you have a great Christmas! I feel bad that I missesd the get together last time! Hopefully it won't be too long before we have another one!

Emily said...

So Cute!! I really love the pictures. You all look great! I even think Mary's bangs look cute! We have never had a family picture taken. We really need to.

Laura said...

I love your pics. You look gorgeous Wendy Relia! I love the leaf pictures best I think.
Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

They turned out awesome! You all look so good, especially Mary and Sarah and you :)

Jen Frame said...

These pictures are adorable! You have a very cute family! You can check out our blog, if you would like, www.framefamilyblog.com