Tuesday, July 27, 2010

4 months old


We are loving having a baby in the house, and Ben is a really good baby. The girls love taking care of him. They can both change his diaper all by themselves and they like to do it.

It seems easier having a baby in the house this time around. When Mary was 4 months old, I was pregnant with Sara. When Sara was 4 months old, I was chasing around Mary who was 17 months old. I feel like I have more one-on-one quality time with Ben than I had with the girls.

I forgot how awesome it is to watch a baby grow and learn. It almost makes me want to have another one (almost, but not quite).


4 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

He is so cute! I bet Mary and Sarah are great helpers, and maybe that's why it feels a little easier this time around. How fun! :)

Diana said...

What a super cute laugh! I'm so excited for when Ammon starts laughing! That's great that both Mary and Sarah can change his diaper!! We need to get together, now that summer is more than half way over! Eden is already back to school and gone now till 3:30 M-TH and till 1:15 on Fridays, so we'd have to do an evening thing or a Saturday thing. I'll have to call you soon!

Danielle said...

That video is so dang cute!!! I love baby giggles!