Saturday, November 21, 2009

I don't have any pictures to post, but I have a few minutes to update my blog. Ben is out and both girls are asleep and I don't want to clean the house.

Ben has gone back to framing, his boss kept bugging him to come back and offered him a raise that he couldn't resist. My sister, Stacie, has come to work with me. I now have enough kids in the daycare that I need help, especially since I now have to transport kids to and from school.

Mary is doing great in school. She got her first "report card" a few days ago and got the highest marks that she could (4 on a scale of 1-4) on almost everything. Her teacher wrote in the comment section "Mary is such a good girl, I'm so glad she is in my class". I'm proud of my little girl.

Sara is getting so big, I don't know why, but age 4 seems so much older than age 3. She is often the oldest kid in the daycare, which hasn't ever happened before this school year. She is a good helper and is so excited to be a big sister.

Baby Benjamin is getting big. So am I. I forgot how big I get when I get pregnant. With both other pregnancies, starting about 7 months along, strangers start making comments about how I look like I'm about to pop. When I would inform them that I still had 2 months left, they would then ask if I was having twins. This hasn't yet this time around, but I would be very surprised if it doesn't.

I also forgot how awesome it is to be pregnant. Feeling the baby move is one experience that I am very grateful for. Other than the couple weeks of severe chest pain, this pregnancy has been easy. I didn't have very much morning sickness, I have some of my energy back, and I have been sleeping good. I don't know how long it will last, but so far, so good!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Sounds like life is going well! I know I say this everytime, but we really do need to get together! Do you have a lot of plans for December? I work about 3 days a week, including some weekends, but pretty much the only evening I work is Tuesdays, so we might be able to find a night to get together! I'll have to call you soon so we can figure it out!

Jodi Nelson said...

Thank you so much for allowing your husband to help Brandon today and the last couple of nights. They did a great job on the shed (check out our blog). I'm glad you are feeling good and doing well. People make the stupidest comments to pregnant women. Why they can even think they know how far along someone "should" be is beyond me! Hope to see you soon. xxx/ooo