Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm feeling better

I am feeling all better now. The doctor said it is most likely my gallbladder, but since I don't have insurance, they don't want to do x-rays or tests because it would be to expensive. He said if I just watch what I eat, I should be fine, so that is what I will do.

I think I just got a bad case of "woe is me, life is hard" syndrome and just needed to give myself a big dose of "stop crying baby, life is awesome". I have so much to be thankful for, I just forget sometimes, and it makes me sick.

Life really is awesome and I have everything a girl could ever want!

4 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

It's ok, you can talk about your hardships, we all have them. You are not complaining, just telling the facts! I really hope it goes away. Excited to live closer to you guys TOO. :)

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Everyone gets down sometimes, but its good to hear that you are looking at the bright side and remembering all of your blessings. I hope your pain goes away quick!

Diana said...

I'm glad you are feeling better!

Julie said...

Let me know if you need anything.