Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Website

I need everyone to visit my website at happydaychildcarecenter.com and let me know what you think. I couldn't find any kind of spell check while I was typing everything on it, so if you could please let me know if you find any spelling or gramatical or puntuation errors, that would help me out alot. I personally think I did a good job, but I know there is room for improvement so let me know what you think.

Thank you.

PS I have found my camera and will be post pictures within the next week or so!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Wendy! The website looks great! I just found a couple of things. On the about me page where you tell about your family it says alot instead of a lot (when you talk about helping your aunt). On the payment page, in the sentence about the $10 late payment there are a couple of words that are mixed up. On the policies page, last bullet I think you meant for it to say withholding of food, not or food. I hope that helps. The site really does look great. You're awesome!

Diana said...

It does look good! The only things I noticed were the same things Emily already mentioned. It looks very nice and professional!

Wendy said...

Thanks for looking it over. I fixed the mistakes you mentioned. Thanks for helping me out.

Brandis said...

looks good, and thanks for the invite, Eagle Mountain sounds like a riot! I'll put it on the "must see" list ;)