Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pony Express Days and Camping

I know I haven't posted in a while, but all is well in the Watt home. We have been busy. Here are some pictures of our most recent adventures. Last weekend we went camping. The girls had a blast. We just went up in the hills not to far from us, so there were no toilets or running water. Mary and Sara thought it was cool that they got to pee in the bushes. I was not so excited by it, but we had a great time.

The weekend before that we had Pony Express Days in Eagle Mountain. It's great because there is a carnival for three days in the park behind our house. The girls loved going over like ten times a day to ride rides, eat cotton candy and snow cones, and get free balloons from the booths. We also went to a movie in the park, which was really cold, but also a lot of fun.

This next week we are going to Park City for a little vacation. It worked out that I don't have any daycare kids for a few days so we are taking advantage of the free time to get away. I'm sure there will be pictures to post when we get back.

5 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

Hey guys!! It looks like you are up to lots of summer fun. Hope you some great time off in Park City too.

Diana said...

You guys really rough it when you camp! Looks fun, though! I hope Park City is fun for you guys, and we really do need to get together! I will call you this next week and we will have to plan something since this whole last month hasn't worked out!

Emily said...

I really want to go camping but I think I'll opt for a toilet! Looks like you've been having lots of fun. Have a great time in Park City. We went up there a couple of months ago for a get away and it was great!

Steffani said...

Hi Wendy`
I found your blog through the neighborhood blog. I just have to say that I am so so so so sorry about last week. I got really really sick last week. I have gal bladder problems once in awhile and it hits me hard sometimes. I had to cancel daycare and everything. It didn't even dawn on me until a couple days after and I felt terrible!!! I will call you and set up another time to come or perhaps just show up?:)
I am glad I found your blog. It looks like you had so much fun camping!
Steffani

Emily said...

I tagged you. Check my blog