Sunday, August 5, 2007

New Blog

Well I thought we I should start a blog so I could be cool like Diana, Brandis and Laura so here it is. I don't currently know where my camera is so I can't post any pictures right now, but after I find my camera and then figure out how to use it, then I will post some pictures.

Just to let you know what is going on: Mary just turned three yesterday, she had a great day. She wanted a dinosaur cake which I attempted but it ended up looking more like a car, so it was probably a good thing I couldn't find my camera. We went to the Mayan for dinner and she thought it was so cool to see the guys jumping in the water.
Sara will be 2 in about 4 weeks, I can't believe how fast they grow up.
Ben just got a raise, and I finally got my state daycare license, so things are going great in the Watt home.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Hey Wendy! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm excited you started one! That's great that Ben got a raise and that you got your license! And, tell Mary happy birthday for us!

Brandis said...

I am so glad you are doing this! I really miss you guys, I am so so sorry that I couldn't see you this trip. I really look forward to seeing you in Sept., and I'm glad that in the meantime I can keep updated through this!!! Thanks for doing it! I love you guys!

Laura said...

Yay Wendy! This is a great way to keep in touch! Now we just need to work on Julie and Emily. Power in numbers!